Blake loves going to school and he especially enjoys his music class. He learns all kinds of songs and knows all the motions that go along with it. I am not surprised because he has spent his entire life with a Mom who sings and dances all day long. Mind you I don't do either very well, but I have a good time gettin' down with myself :) Blake's babysitter, Nancy, was telling me that every time she takes him home from class he talks about his "song teacher" and he wonders where she went, etc. Last week I started asking Blake more questions about music class and he came right out and said it, "I really like my song teacher," and when I asked him what he liked about her he said "She's pretty and she looks like you!". OH MY GOODNESS, I melted on the spot, how sweet!!!
Then tonight at dinner he says, out of the blue, "Mom, you match my song teacher". I think it is SO CUTE, and to be honest his music teacher and I do somewhat resemble each other.
Tim keeps trying to burst my bubble by telling me that Blake just has me figured out and says these things to manipulate me. I am sticking with my version of the story, thank you very much!
By the way, you should check us out, we mades elves of ourselves!
Copy and Paste the link below:
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1183365681
Christmas Eve and Christmas at Nonnie and Bop's
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment