We started with battery powered trucks in the back yard,
this is one of their most treasured outdoor activities!
Blake's car is fast and he tools it around the yard like a pro.
He's giving double thumbs up for his first time out this year!
Then they played in the sand box, which they love but I could really do without.

Then they played in the sand box, which they love but I could really do without.
Everyone knows how much I love getting dirty . . . YUCK!

Then we moved to the front yard and took the Harley Bikes for a spin!
We grilled some steaks and shrimp and made Blake a peanut butter sandwich, then scrubbed the filthy boys in the bathtub. Now they have their Super Man jammies on with their Capes and they are settling down for bedtime. What a perfect Day, WE LOVE SPRING!!




No comments:
Post a Comment