Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Tattle or Not to Tattle

Blake and Bryce were playing with a ball on the floor as I got ready this morning. I reminded them to keep the ball on the floor because I didn't want anyone or anything getting hurt or broken. Shortly after I left the room, Bryce appeared in the bathroom and said with a sad face, "Blake hit my cheek with the ball". As soon as the words come out of Bryce's mouth Blake appeared and crouched down to speak to Bryce face to face. Blake said, "Bryce you were laughing when the ball hit you." Bryce said with a pouty lip, "Yes". Blake then says, "Did it hurt?" Bryce said, "No" Blake looked him straight in the eye with me over his shoulder and sternly said, "If you didn't cry and it didn't hurt, then DON'T tell her!"

1 comment: