This weekend was part 1 of 2 for Grove Family Fun Fest! We arrived Friday afternoon and set up "Camp
O'Mara". This is the new sign I got last year and I am so pleased with how it turned out!

The food was amazing all weekend long. Tim and I were responsible for Saturday dinner along with the Groves and we made deep fried turkey, boiled potatoes, carrots, and corn on the cob with about 3 different salads. YUM, right Bryce?

The weather was great all day Saturday and I attempted water skiing for the first time in 10 years!! Blake, Bryce, and Tim all went tubing and I will have to post the pictures later when I get them off Kara's camera.

Blake and Bryce spent much of their time digging in the sand,

jumping on the trampoline,

and fishing with their fake "bait".
Shh, nobody tell!
Ahhh, another successful camping trip at the Groves. Thanks Mo, Judy, Jeff & Kara!!
No comments:
Post a Comment