Here are my favorite
blond hair, blue eyed
O'Mara boys. It is not easy getting all of them to cooperate for a picture. Blake, Bryce, and Quinn did great we just had the worst time getting Tim and Sean to keep their eyes open!
This is the best attempt


Blake, Bryce & Quinn did so good I had to crop the other two out of this picture!
Brycie & Aunt Erica

Bryce continues to be extremely jealous of baby Quinn and is doing anything possible to get Aunt Erica's attention. He is always saying, "Watch this Aunt Erica, See me do this Aunt Erica, Me so fast Aunt Erica". Last night, however, the jealousy reached a new height . . . he said he wanted Erica to be his Mom (just a second while I wipe the tears from my eyes). He then called her Erica-Mom the rest of the night. When I asked him "What about me?" He told me that he could have 2 Moms. At least I am not totally out of the picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment