Blake, Bryce, and I were so excited to have the
Dunneback girls over to our house for a visit today. The girls are 7 weeks and made the hour long trip to spend some time with us, we are so lucky!! They are adorable little baby dolls and I had one if not two in my arms at all times (I loved every minute of it).
Here are Avery and Taylor bundled in their car seats

Taylor Mae

Avery Jean

Sisters

Leah with the girls and Blake

Bryce had to
squeeze in there too!

Twins Rock!

We also had some cuddle time with Quinn last night.
Uncle Tim with his favorite nephew

These poor boys are being raised as Lions fans, it is truly sad, I know.

We love all the baby time!
Thanks for making the trip to our house,
Dunneback girls, it really meant a lot to us :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! How cute!
Post a Comment