Friday, September 5, 2008

Oreo-tation

This morning our big boy had preschool orientation, oh sorry, I meant "oreo-tation". He met his teachers and explored his classroom with a scavenger hunt. Once he collected all 10 stickers throughout the classroom he turned in his paper for an Oreo cookie. It was nice for Blake to have some one-on-one time with his teacher and become familiar with his classroom before he starts school on Monday. He was very cautious, but I know he will love school.

Here he is with his sticker filled apple name tag
"Hey, Blake, did you know school starts on Monday?"
AHHHHHHHHH!!!
While one child is growing up and heading off to school 3 days a week our other child is seriously regressing.

We got the exersaucer out for Quinn last week and Bryce has been having the time of his life. He is also telling me every time he pees and poops, but refuses to go on the potty :( It is so frustrating when he says, "Mom, I'm peeing in my diaper" and I can't get him potty trained!!! Oh well, we'll get there eventually.

1 comment:

erin said...

Hang in there with the potty training! Sam was 3 yrs, 2-1/2 mos. before he finally broke down and did it...so stubborn! Now we're working on Grace...she only goes in the potty when it's convenient for her. I'm about to break out the treasure chest again. It worked wonders with Sam.