Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"I look like Daddy!"

I am so proud of Blake and Bryce!! My Aunt Tammy usually cuts Blake's hair, but she has been having an awful time with blood clots in her legs and will be having surgery in May. I have been nervous to take them anywhere else, but Bryce was in need of his 1st real haircut and Blake's hair was getting really long. Blake flat out told me, "You will not be proud of me, I will cry". So, I braved it anyway and went to one of those walk in places, BoRics, and we lucked out with the sweetest lady who took her time and had a lot of patience. Bryce was first, he got to wear a really cool animal cape and he sat perfectly still on my lap for the entire haircut, so he got his first Sucker as a reward!! Blake, who was VERY resistant at first suddenly became jealous that Bryce got to wear a cape and got a sucker; so, he decided he wanted a haircut, too. He did so well, he even carried on a conversation with the lady about his big boy bike and that he is "Three two years old". I wish I had an extra set of hands so I could have taken pictures, it was so cute and I couldn't have been prouder of both of them. Once we got home, Blake ran into the bathroom, looked at himself in the mirror and said, "I look like Daddy!". Here are some pictures of my handsome Big Boys . . .

This is Bryce saying, "CHEESE", drool and all.
These are the pictures I took after I got done cleaning up the gallon of spilled milk on the floor last night. As you can see, Bryce was quite pleased with himself. That little stinker!!!! Oh, his hair looks so long in these pictures.

1 comment:

The Kelpy Family said...

Don't cry over spilled milk - ha ha ha! The boys look so handsome with their new haircuts!